We also recommend the following additional resources:
- Prspct-L: Simply the best! “The L”, this is The email discussion group for prospect research. Amazingly supportive and collegial group of about 5,000+ prospect research professionals from around the planet. “L-ers” generously share their knowledge with peers across the world.
- Portico’s International Page: Portico is an outstanding collection of prospect research resources and tools maintained by the dedicated and incredibly generous prospect research team at the University of Virginia.
- Forbes: The World’s Billionaires – the richest people on the planet!
- Stanford Univerity’s Development Research International Links: Includes a helpful faq page on how to research internationally.
- International Prospect Research Group on LinkedIn: Network with prospect researchers and development professionals from around the Globe.
- Global-Z International: International address verification and list rental.
- Google Translate: Translate web content from dozens of languages!